- Do you suffer from aches and pains?
- Do you wonder about your posture? Could it be better?
- Have you got an injury you suffer from – even years after the event?
Consider the wonder of the human spine with its multifaceted joints and complex neural system enabling us extraordinary movement in every direction.
- Principally we move in six directions: forwards, backwards, sideways, left and right and a rotational movement left and right. The health of the spine depends on this movement and therefore the optimum functioning of the physical being is also dependent on movement.
- If the ultimate goal is to be energised and pain free, then Healthy Movement Therapy with its roots in deep tissue massage, sports therapy and acupuncture is the answer.
Healthy Movement is a unique approach to resolving many muscle, joint and nerve pains. The treatment can consist of deep tissue massage, joint mobilisation and acupuncture to restore the client to a pain free state and freedom of movement.
Doug has over 20 years of experience in pain management and back care and has no doubt that the occasional treatment can bring about lasting results.
I have clinics at Elf foods in Loughborough and at Home clinic, Swannington, nr Coalville.
Call now on 07834 604649.